THE 'MUST HAVE' TREATMENT
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
• Removes surface dead skin cells
• Removes unwanted vellous facial hair
• Deep facial exfoliation
• Stimulates collagen and elastin production
• Gives the skin a healthy glow
• Skin feels incredibly soft and smooth
• Make-up glides on effortlessly for a flawless finish
• Can be used in pregnant women who may be contraindicated to other treatments such chemical peels etc.
• Primes the skin for a chemical peel as it will allow the peel to penetrate into deeper layers of skin
• Exfoliation treatment of choice for sensitive skin, redness or rosacea.
What happens during the procedure?
First of all we will cleanse and tone your skin. Then, we hold the skin taught and using a delicate touch the surface layers of your skin are skimmed off gently with the sterile scalpel held at a slight angle, passing over your skin using short, swift strokes.
This is treatment is completely pain free and a is a very relaxing treatment.
The treatment will take around 45 minutes in total and you’ll leave with gorgeous, glowing skin, free of any dead skin and vellus hairs.
"Today Joanna has done me the Dermaplaning treatment and I have to say I have absolutely loved it so relaxing, my face feels lovely and soft and my skin looks so much brighter and fresh. Really happy will deffo be going back to the lovely Joanna for this treatment."
Dermaplaning is the very latest anti-aging skincare treatment - one of the secrets to the celebrity's glowing skin and flawless appearance.
Dermaplaning is a super effective, non invasive, painless facial treatment in which surface dead skin cells are manually scraped away using a sterile medical scalpel.
Not only will you achieve smoother, brighter skin but this also helps remove vellous hair (peach fuzz).
Dermaplaning is this years 'must have' treatment!
We will finish by applying a moisturiser with SPF to protect the skin. We will also give you a trial size PCA Skin daily moisturiser with SPF 45 to use for a week or so following your treatment, this is a lovely light moisturiser which can be worn alone or underneath your make-up.
How regularly can I have this treatment?
We recommend Dermaplaning once every 4-6 weeks to maintain the best results.
What happens after my appointment?
There is no down time following this treatment. Though it is important to protect your skin from the sun, by wearing a daily SPF.
We advise not too exfoliate the skin for one week following your treatment.
PER TREATMENT £45